Are you interested in contributing to our community by using your skills, creativity, and passions to help change lives?
If so, The Rescue Mission invites you to join us for an internship that will challenge and inspire you.
At The Rescue Mission, our first priority is to serve our clients well. To do this, we rely on a daily average of 330 staff hours and 269 volunteer and intern hours. Volunteers and interns are a vital part of our organization. We know the value of investing in passionate, talented people who will continue to serve others, living out The Rescue Mission's call, into the future.
- Enrich the lives of those we serve, and those who are serving.
- Call out and develop each individual's unique passions and skills.
- Foster understanding of the diverse needs in our community.
- Provide insight into working for a non-profit organization.
- Gain an edge in today's competitive job field through hands on experience.
- Develop strong skills in communication, cooperation, and persevering service.
Questions can be directed to Volunteer & Intern Manager Jessicca Brathwaite at email@example.com.
Online Internship Application
To complete an online application, click here.
“Here at The Rescue Mission we believe—not just in solving the social problems, but in doing things in a way that creates big dreams for families. That kids who have no dreams or no sense that there is a tomorrow have a new idea of what the future can hold.”
Read our Latest Newsletter
Learn more about the families and individuals that are finding hope at the Mission each day.
Read the lastest newsletter >